- Step 1: LGV medical test to prove that candidate meets the minimum standards for lorry driving
- Step 2: Computerised theory test (Module 1) same like the test for car theory
- Step 3: LGV practical test (Module 3), this test follows by the Lorry driving lessons from DVSA Approved Driving Instructors. At the time of the practical test, the examiner will ask some questions, already given at (Show me / Tell me)
- Step 4: Initial CPC (Module 2)
- Step 5: CPC Demonstration (Module 4) test
If you want to be a truck driver, you are in the right place now.
The home of Professional Driver Training